Monday 22 October 2012

Trend Report: Autumn Winter 2012

Ello :)

Sorry I have been MIA for the past week, I've been so busy with college 
finishing up projects. I went on a trend sourcing trip recently to find out this seasons
popular trends. ( for a college project of course)
So I thought I would share a bit of it with you guys.
I just did a quick round up of 4 of my favourite trends.
Bit of a disclaimer, I most definitely did not buy all of these clothes (unfortunately)
and all the photos were taking by me. (quite sneakily in the dressing rooms, awkward)

Enjoy,

L xo

Oversized clothes are everywhere! mostly coats.
I Love love this trend. By far my favourite. If you guys don't
already know I LOVE winter.

Cape- Stella McCartney

Dress- MGSM


Next Is leather. Leather does come around every season but
this year it appeared on shoulders, sleeves, collars and pockets rather
then just all over leather.


Coat: Maje

Coat: Zara (love this, want this, need this)


Androgyny is also a trend that is quite repetitive in shops.
Clean, Slick garments almost like a suit were very popular
from designer to high street.


Leggings: Stella McCartney

  Coat: French Connection

Lastly Is the colour of this season, Ox Blood. I am a huge fan of this colour
and find is creeping ever so slightly into my wardrobe. 
It's such a deep autumn/winter colour and cant get enough of it.

Coat: Mason Scotch

My Dress: Topshop

:)









23 comments:

  1. Love these pieces!
    You look great in that dress :)

    xo Ally
    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta todo! es genial!

    NEW OUTFIT POST ON MY BLOG "CASUAL OUTFIT"
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these pieces are so chic! I especially love the motorcycle jacket.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue coat is amazing!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love those picks. Love your outfit at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the blue coat is simply WOW

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all the splicing! Perfect for autumn.

    Sarah x
    www.tellhershesdreaming.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want the Stella McCartney cape!!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really really want that coat from Zara!!!!!!

    Helen

    x

    Please check out my blog if you get a chance:

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the most gorgeous hair :)
    http://zoelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic haul! I especially love that leather-lapel Zara coat, especially since it was the very one I've been eyeing it too!

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE both coats with leather <3
    tnx so much for stoppin by at my spot, I really hope we'll stay in touch! =)

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. All these pieces look great and I especially love the coats with the leather

    www.fashionloving.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the Zara coat!in fact I like them all eeeek <3 so much love for winter coats at the moment but we've got that really 'mid season' weather so it's not really cold enough yet :( .& you look soo cute in that last picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. All those coats are amazing. I too am a winter person, love that you can layer your stuff and be more innovative and creative with ensembles then during the summer. Great blog!

    Puck | ONEOFPOINTS.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg I love your jackets they are super chic!!

    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohmygosh the coats are all beautiful!
    i want them all!!!

    Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  18. some nice pieces

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Zara biker coat !


    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the Zara coat. I want.

    xoxoxo

    ps.nice style baby

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMFG the Maje & Zara coats are AMAZEING! Please tell me the Zara one doesn't cost and arm & a leg!? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its around 170 euro. so definitely a leg at least.
      X

      Delete
  22. This article is promising. It has enlightened me a lot. I’m waiting for another good article from you.
    Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo