Wednesday 23 January 2013

Still Cold

Ello.
My spending ban is going incredibly well and I haven't bought anything all month.
Its been so hard to stay off online stores though. I'm going to London in a little over
a week so I will be making up for lost time while I'm there. Eeeep.

Just a quick outfit post today. Going into college in a while
and that is pretty much all I will be doing. It's still
super cold here and I wont be parting with any winter clothing
for another while. 

Talk Soon

L xo 

ps. I got my haircut. Its so short. eeeek.








Coat: Primark
Hoodie: Its my brothers I think
Tshirt: Topman
Skirt: Topshop
Belt: Primark
Boots: SoYouShoes 





13 comments:

  1. gorgeous look!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that coat, it's gorgeous! :)

    http://danielleyc.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit, especially the boots, they're perfect!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotta love burgundy with black. lookin great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coat look stunning on you!

    http://georginaclare.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice simple look!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit - I love everything about it! :) x



    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that coat!!

    Your newest follower by the way!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo