Monday 11 February 2013

London Photo Diary

I'm baaaaaack!
 I arrived back on Saturday
and realised I had left my laptop and camera at college so I had to wait
till today to blog Surprisingly enough I didn't actually
bring my camera to London because I'm clumsy and it isn't insured yet.
So the majority of my photos were taken with my phone.
I decided to just put together a little photo diary, most of the pics are
from instagram and I had a few extra ones too.

I will be back tomorrow properly once I get my life sorted again.

Until then,

L xo 

 airport

bold starbucks

 me and derv 

 Camden Market 

 Outfit details

 Londoners

 flowers outside liberties




 in love


 outfit deets 

 orchids

 bold lisa

notting hill 

Bundle of new clothes 




4 comments:

  1. Those caps are soooo cute! Looks like you had a lovely time :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. seeing those pictures makes me want to go to camden so bad.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos. If you have time take a look at my blog as well. :)

    XO,
    Mybrunetteworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo