Thursday 27 March 2014

Beauty Bit: New In // Maybelline and Barry M











I took a little de-stressing shopping trip to boots yesterday
and picked up a few bits that were on offer.
Maybelline had 3 for 2 and Barry M had buy one get one half price.
Absolutely delighted with my life . Igot gel eyeliner (review up soon) 
and the famous colour tattoo. No joke the tester I put on my hand is still there
13 hours later.

I am completely obsessed with these 2 Nail polishes.
Barry M is a huge fave of mine and their gelly polishes are amazing.
All bits are available from boots right now!

L
xo


Eyeliner in black chrome // maybelline
Colour tattoo cream eye shadow // maybelline
Lipliner in Sweet Pink // Maybelline
Nail polish in Nude and Rose Hip // Barry M

Don't forget you can get all updates from my blog by following me on
 bloglovin, instagram and twitter.
see you there!





1 comment:

  1. Love both of these brands, and these photos are super pretty to look at.

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo