Sunday 20 April 2014

New In // Acrylic Make up Storage












So recently I was introduced to an organisational heaven called Homestore and more where
I found this make up organiser.  For only 7 euro also! 
It fits most of my everyday make up and brushes so its handy to have on my dressing table.
Homestore and more deliver only within Ireland but you can also collect from your nearest store for free which is super handy.
Oh and If you are wondering where my make up brushes are from my main set is from Romwe ( I highly recommend) mixed with a few from MAC. 

You can find Homestore and more on their Website, Facebook and Twitter.

L
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo