Friday 20 June 2014

But Mom // Primark Mom Jeans














A little late on the bandwagon with this one but I picked up these
jeans a few weeks ago in Pennys for a fiver and have only just started wearing them.
They are a size too big because they were the last pair but I like to wear them baggy so alls good.
My cardigan and top are from charity shops aaaages ago and I live in them.
Apologies for how rough this post is I have been doing an internship for the past few months and I am
BUSY. Planning on doing a style post with a few different looks with these soonsies so stay tuned.

L
xo 


Don't Forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER and FACEBOOK.


cardigan and top//charity shop
Jeans and Sandals // Primark//Pennys
Headband//Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for your comments!
I visit every blog I get a comment from and will try my best
to return the favour.

If anyone has any questions about the post I will reply directly to that comment in case anyone else was wondering too. :)

Thanks again you guys and if you want you can
tweet me @Lisa_Corbett

L xo